This custom hood liner features a hidden ventilation system mounted to the inside of a custom vent cover (which can be made of metal, wood, plaster or tile), offering a uniquely streamlined look. Designed to work with larger cooking appliances, it also offers you a choice of motors for different levels of ventilation power.
- 3-Speed Hidden Slide Control - makes it easy to adjust fan speed while cooking and matches your kitchen style with a clean look.
- LED Lights - provides bright, natural-looking light to give you a better view of your food as it cooks.
- LED Night Lights - accent your kitchen with a soft, inviting glow.
- 585-1170 CFM Motor Class - provides powerful airflow to match the high performance of commercial-style ranges and rangetops. This hood can be installed with your choice of a 585 or 1170 CFM motor (sold separately).
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Grease Filter - remove grease to keep up with high-heat cooking techniques and feature a durable, easy-to-clean design.
|Number of Night Light Settings
|Task Light Type
|Duct Outlet Size
|Exhaust Vent Location
|Sound Max Speed Sones
|Energy Star® Qualified
|Power Cord Included
|Location of Controls
|Lighting Control Type
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/30/2021
Receive up to a $1700 rebate with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid appliance package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/30/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.